I live and breath photography! When I’m not shooting for a client you’ll find me shooting personal projects because I love to take photos. I’ve been shooting since I was in early high school and I knew back then I wanted to be a photographer. I’ve since travelled, completed a Bach in Photography and worked as a professional photographer covering Commercial, Portrait and Wedding photography for 12 years.
I love teaching others how to take better photographs. My favourite part of the process is helping people see the beauty that surrounds us even the most mundane moments in life. Capturing beauty in the everyday allows us to see what is great about this world (we all need a bit of this!).
I’ve been teaching students how to capture beautiful photos and use their DSLR’s on manual for over 6 years. I aim to teach how I like to be taught – hands-on, fun, using minimum camera gear, less technical, using lots of natural light (it’s free). I’ve recently included iPhone photography onto the course list because it is possible to take amazing photographs with this little camera that’s always on us. With a few tips you will be taking photos like a pro with your phone.
Let me help you discover the joy of capturing a beautiful photograph!
ONE ON ONE starting from $380
PERSONALISED COURSE BASED AROUND YOUR LEARNING NEEDS
- You have something specific you would like to learn, you are time poor or the courses listed aren’t covering what you need.
- You own a business and you need to create a repeatable shooting space in our own office/space.
- You would like to create a computer workflow for your photos.
- Includes 1 x pre-course phone/email planning session
- Up to 2 x hours of 1-on-1 teaching
- Where? Any location (additional travel cost if your location is further than 50km from my studio/office) or my studio/office
what could i learn?
- The content could be based around how to use your camera wether it be an iPhone or dslr.
- You might want to learn about how to use Adobe software better or create a photo workflow on your computer.
PHOTOGRAPHY BASICS $395
LEARN HOW TO MASTER YOU DSLR + SHOOT WITH NATURAL LIGHT (MAX 4 PEOPLE).
I love working with other photographers in small groups or one-on-one. The process usually goes like this:
- You need a refresher
- You want to learn to take photos of people
- You want to learn to take photos of food, objects, still life
- 6 hour, one day course.
- Morning tea, drinks + delicious lunch
- Take-home workbook
- Practice scenes – 1 x model + 2 x still life
- Plenty of time
what could i learn?
- The content could be based around how to use your camera wether it be an iPhone or dslr
- You might want to learn about how to use Adobe software better or create a photo workfow on your computer
- Any location (additional travel cost if your location is further than 50km from my studio/office)
- My studio/office
- A camera that can use on manual mode
- If you would like to book onto the course with a friend or a group of friends you will receive $50 of each booking when you book together.