Learn how to take beautiful, professional photographs with your phone camera.
If you’re a business I encourage you to bring along your product or service, if that’s you, then I can show how ‘you’ can capture you! Why?.. I want you leaving the workshop with a bunch of useful images you can begin sharing straight away.
- May 2019, exact date TBC – approx. 4 hours
- Maximum 10 people
- 1 hour of technical info (phone camera basics).
- 2 hours of shooting, practice shooting set-up scenes, models + your own product/service.
- Snacks – we have to eat good food to make our brains work!
- 1 hour of photo editing
The phone photography workshop will cover:
- Light – see and capture great light (this is what makes the shot, not editing!).
- Composition – compose and frame your photos so they are purposeful and well balanced.
- Edit – edit your photos so they look polished and ready to share with the world.
- Storytelling – learn the importance of capturing a ‘story’ to communicate your message more effectively.
What you leave with:
- Workbook – a summary of the course content outlined.
- Photos – A collection of photos you can use for your business or personal use.
What you need:
- iPhone or Andriod phone – the newer models (not ‘the newest’) give much better photo results (I started using my iPhone photos in my Instagram feed after I got the iPhone 7).
- Pre-download some free apps prior to workshop.